Grow with us!We’re a small research team with big plans and plenty of opportunity to put down roots and grow your career.
Permanent Position Openings
Gray Research Production Inc. (GRP) is a successful, specialty research and production company that is rapidly expanding in the immediate future. GRP is currently seeking an individual to assist in the production and promotion of 85-120 DRM corn genetics including inbred and hybrid seed.
- Minimum B.S. Degree in related field of Agronomy or Crop Science
- Experience operating various farm or production equipment
- Excellent understanding of seed production and processing
- Ability to supervise part time labor and organize field activities
- High attention to detail and accurate record maintenance
- Good working knowledge of computers and software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Operating production field equipment including planter, detasseler, picker, etc.
- Assisting in preparation, planting, and maintaining production fields
- Collection of inbred and hybrid field data
- Supervising and coordinating part time labor
- Ensuring that production fields maintain purity and quality
- Overseeing the drying and processing of seed corn
- Support the breeding and research programs as required
This position offers the opportunity for advancement. Salary is dependent on experience.
Summer Seasonal Work
Gray Research Production is looking for responsible individuals to assist with corn nursery and corn detasseling activities.